Riding a super-bike becomes additional thrilling and audacious than cars. you’re fully outside, want additional connected to the environment and surrounding once you on a Bike. At same time nobody ever like slowness whereas riding bikes. Followings are ten Fastest bikes in the world.
10. Ducati 1098S, 169 miles per hour
Ducati 1098S is one of the fastest and most selling bikes in the world. The 1099cc engine with 160 HP Power help to maintain highest speed of 169 miles per hour, with highest rotation to weight ratio. the large use of racing parts and weight saving technologies can also seen among Ducati 1098S. it’s the lightest and fastest superbike from the Company with much extraordinary suspension.
- 1099 cc liquid cooled L-Twin cylinder engine.
- 160 HP @9750 rpm, reaches maximum speed of 169 miles per hour.
- 6 speed transmission, highest performance suspensions.
9. BMW K 1200S, 174 miles per hour
A hyper-sports touring bike from BMW. It have a 1157 cc 16 valve four cylinder engine, that generate power of 164 horsepower @ 10250 rpm. The bike offer a most speed of 174 miles per hour. It even have revolutionary suspensions and best brakes for stopping bike safely from blazing speed. It even have excellent style and appearance similar to cars from the brand.
- 1157 cc 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 164 HP @ 10250 rpm, reaches maximum speed of 174 miles per hour.
- 6 speed manual transmission.
8. Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille, 175 miles per hour
The fastest superbike from Aprilia. It options a 998cc V twin engine, produce 141.13 hp @ a 1000 rpm. It makes 1/4 miles acceleration in exactly 11 seconds and can acquire most speed of 175 miles per hour. the design and seat of this bike also makes it as an ideal sports bike.
- 998cc V-Twin engine.
- 13 hp@1000 rpm, maximum speed of 175 miles per hour.
- Multi plate clutch and 6 speed transmission.
7. MV Agusta F4 1000R, 184 miles per hour
- It is the second series of F4 1000 from Italian manufacturer Agusta,MV Agusta have limited edition from the company. It have 1000cc 16 radical valves liquid cooled engine, 174 horsepower powers facilitate help this bike to maintain a maximum speed of 184 miles per hour
- 1000cc 16 radical valves liquid cooled engine.
- 174 HP power, reaches maximum speed of 184 miles per hour.
- Brembo monobloc radical brakes, 6 speed transmission.
6. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 186 miles per hour
It reaches 0 to 100 kmph in exactly 2.7 second and can acquire a most speed of 186 miles per hour. ZX-14R have the feature of a 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine, produce 108 kilowatt power @ 10,500 rpm. For a decade bikes from Ninja series remained in initial position among list of fastest bikes within the world.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 108 kW power @ 10,500 rpm, have top speed of 186 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph in 2.7 seconds.
- 6 speed transmission.
5. Yamaha YZF R1, 186 miles per hour
Much spectacular superbike from Japanese manufacturer Yamaha. In fact this series manufactures from the company since 1998, Now 50th edition get released. New YZF R1 have 1100 cc twenty valves, forward inclined parallel four cylinder engine. It produce power of 128.2 horsepower @10000 rpm, helps to acquire prime speed of 186 miles per hour.
- 1100 cc 20 valves liquid cooled engine.
- Have power of 128.2 HP @10000 rpm.
- 6 speed transmission, top speed 186 miles per hour.
4. Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird, 190 miles per hour
Fastest sports tourer from Honda. In 1997 it became the fastest production bike by defeating legendary Kawasaki ZX-11. It acquire a prime speed of 190 miles per hour with power of 153 horsepower 1137 cc engine. the twin counter balancer shaft offer exceptional smoothness for this bike.
- 1137cc engine with 153 HP power.
- Acquire maximum speed of 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.smoothness for this bike.
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
Recognized as ‘Most powerful production bike’ by Guinness book of world records. This bike is high-powered through turboshaft engine, can extract heat from exhaust and convert it as output power. It have Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine, produce power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. It even have record speed of 227 miles per hour.
- Wheel driven motorcycle with turboshaft engine.
- Have power of 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Acquire top speed of 227 miles per hour.
2. Suzuki Hayabusa, 248 miles per hour
Hayabusa got this name from Japanese name of Peregrine falcon, the fastest bird within the world, flies at speed of 328 kmph. in reality Suzuki Hayabusa have prime speed of 248 miles per hour (397kmph). The bike have 1397 cc four cylinder liquid cooled engine that (produce power of 197HP@6750 rpm)
- 1397 cc engine, produce power of 197 HP.
- Have top speed of 248 miles per hour.
- Reaches 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 2.5 seconds.
1. Dodge Tomahawk, 350 miles per hour
World’s fastest bike ever produce, acquire a maximum speed of 350 miles per hour. The bike feature a viper V-10 based engine with power of 500 HP. It reaches zero 0 to 60 mile in exactly 1.5 seconds Unlike other motorcycles Dodge Tomahawk have four wheels, introduce in North American International Auto Show in 2003.
- 10 cylinder viper V-10 engine with power of 350 HP.
- Top speed of 350 miles per hour, reaches 0 to 60 miles in 1.5 seconds.
- Two manual speed transmission.
- Only 9 units produced all over the world.